Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Swayze Shares: My New Old House

Hi, friends and followers! I finally feel like I'm coming out of the renovation fog and we thought you might enjoy an update on a few of my favorite spaces in my "new old house". These were taken on my iPhone so if they aren't the highest quality, you can understand why! :)
First, we have the study which is seriously one of my favorite rooms:
 
 
Next up, we have the kitchen! I put so much heart and soul into making this space perfect for my family. I hope you love it as much as I do.

 
 


 

 
Before we go, I thought I would show you our den and wet bar. More to come in these rooms, but I am loving the coffered ceilings and isn't that wallpaper in the bar fabulous!?
 
 
 
I just adore this Cole and Hicks Hexagon Wallpaper!
 
I hope you've enjoyed this little peek into the project that has been keeping me awake at night! :) Let me know if you have any questions. I'm happy to share everything from paint colors to vendor names.

Sincerely,

3 comments:

  1. Love the wallpaper! ;) and everything else!! Can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found this blog today! would love the source for the fabulous kitchen faucet. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, No.35style! We apologize for the delayed response! The kitchen faucet is Kraus from Build.com. So glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete